Re: Badmins and EA Terms of service

by MuffinFuzz_YT

Original Post

Badmins and EA Terms of service

★★★ Novice

So i have been banned for being a streamer on a well known South African server.
When i questioned the ban, they said i needed their permission to stream or record on the server.

They then quoted EA and BF4 Terms of Service to justify their actions and the ironic twist is they are breaking more rules than i am.

I have tried to report this to the servers hosting provider (www.gameservers.com) but they have stopped responding to me.

Here is the link to my stream where our eventful conversation happened (skip to 35min)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwgMcPPxhrg

What can i do to resolve this and get these badmins put in their place or at least reach a resolution on how they are actually allowed to run their server the non communist way.
Day by day i am gathering more and more evidence from the BF4 community on how they were unfairly banned for playing to well, questioning an admin, calling them out on double standards for their own clan over others and soooooo much more.

Message 1 of 4 (542 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Just move on mate. Badmins literally cut their own throat by banning good players. File your complaint,  then find another server. 

Cheers

Message 2 of 4 (515 Views)

★★★ Newbie

"...the ironic twist is they are breaking more rules than i am."

Probably why they don't want you streaming lol You'll expose them!

Message 3 of 4 (498 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thats been the theory of alot of us. They are behaving like corrupt politicians

Message 4 of 4 (467 Views)