Re: BF4 Xbox 360

by ExecutiveMonk5

Original Post

BF4 Xbox 360

★★ Apprentice

Im sorry if this has been asked before but the last few days Battle Log will not load in When i click My Soldier and wait for about 5 mins it will say disconnected from Battle Log.  Server Browser is not loading any maps at all My rented servers show nothing.  Some times i can search for my clans server and after about 5 mins it might pop up other times it dont.  I have tried clearing system cash several times.  1 Does EA know about this issue 2 are they gona fix it  and 3 is there ETA on a fix.  I know this is old gen but the game is still supported and active when its working.  Some of us dont have funds for new gen but still enjoy the game as it is on old  

Message 1 of 6 (450 Views)

@ExecutiveMonk5 wrote:

Im sorry if this has been asked before but the last few days Battle Log will not load in When i click My Soldier and wait for about 5 mins it will say disconnected from Battle Log.  Server Browser is not loading any maps at all My rented servers show nothing.  Some times i can search for my clans server and after about 5 mins it might pop up other times it dont.  I have tried clearing system cash several times.  1 Does EA know about this issue 2 are they gona fix it  and 3 is there ETA on a fix.  I know this is old gen but the game is still supported and active when its working.  Some of us dont have funds for new gen but still enjoy the game as it is on old  

Right now Xbox Live is having issues so that may play into it. Have you gone in and adjusted your server browser filters? If you've been overly restrictive it will sometimes yield zero results.

Battlelog not functioning in game is a known issue that seems to happen sporadically. There's no user level fix for that.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 6 (431 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yea i have made it where its only hardcore servers and nothing.  What got me was i can not access my rented servers.  When i get in that screen i see where i can rent servers but the one i am admin on is not there and the server owner is having  the same issues.  I love the game and it sucks i haven't been able to play in over a week now. 

Message 3 of 6 (422 Views)

@ExecutiveMonk5 wrote:

Yea i have made it where its only hardcore servers and nothing.  What got me was i can not access my rented servers.  When i get in that screen i see where i can rent servers but the one i am admin on is not there and the server owner is having  the same issues.  I love the game and it sucks i haven't been able to play in over a week now. 

@ExecutiveMonk5 If you are trying to limit your server browser to hardcore that may be your problem.  The BF4 hard core community seems to have almost vanished making it difficult to find a game.  I must admit that I'm baffled that you are not able to join rented servers, is this all rented servers? Do you receive a message when you attempt to join a rented server?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 6 (406 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have that issue too,my filter is unmarket and I cant see my favorite or the server browser

Message 5 of 6 (398 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Hey sorry just checked this. And yes it is. The server is not there at all and there is no servers to view at all. My Soldier screen will either not load or after 5 mins will say lost connection. All my friends have the same issue with bf4 at this point and it's been over a week now
Message 6 of 6 (383 Views)