Re: BF4 China Rising pre-order Problem

by GrinzlowPS3

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF4 China Rising pre-order Problem

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I live in the UK and i pre-ordered the BF4 game therefore getting the china rising dlc for free i know i have to wait for the 18th between 2pm-6pm, however going into the BF4 store its not there but when i go into the playstation store its there saying 'purchase £11.99' 

*Also i bought the game via the playstation store so its a digital copy no on a disc im not sure wether this effects it or not?*

Thanks

i wasn really looking forward to this dlc now i have to wait yet again well done DICE 

Message 1 of 5 (280 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

Hey,

I ordered the deluxe edition for PS3 and I input the code for the China Rising expansion pack but it never downloaded. I've looked through my download history and it isn't there. When I re enter the code it says it has already been redeemed.

Hopefully it will be sorted out because I refuse to pay £11.99 for something I should already have!

Thanks.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (255 Views)

All Replies

Re: BF4 China Rising pre-order Probleme

★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem. I bought the pre order edition and i used the code before china rising was released and now i see it in the store (i live in Belgium, Europe) and it also says buy this for 14.99€. I would like to know how to download the dlc
Message 2 of 5 (257 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey,

I ordered the deluxe edition for PS3 and I input the code for the China Rising expansion pack but it never downloaded. I've looked through my download history and it isn't there. When I re enter the code it says it has already been redeemed.

Hopefully it will be sorted out because I refuse to pay £11.99 for something I should already have!

Thanks.

Message 3 of 5 (256 Views)

Re: BF4 China Rising pre-order Probleme

★★★★★ Newbie

thanks for feed back!

Message 4 of 5 (247 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the feed back

Message 5 of 5 (246 Views)