Re: BATTLEFIELD 4 - Joining from Quick Match -XBOX 360

by BlarkW

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BATTLEFIELD 4 - Joining from Quick Match -XBOX 360

★★★ Newbie

Yesterday BF4 stopped allowing me to join conquest games from the quick match menu. Every other game mode was joinable but Conquest returned "You have lost your connection to the session". Seeing as how I only play conquest this has made the game less than worthless to me as it just takes up space and frustrates me now.

Today I used chat support (ZERO help) and phone support (very good people skills but 100% helpless) and what did I get for my hour and a half of time wasted with EA?

Now I can't join any game mode from the quick match menu.

We have been very patient with the issues plaguing the clearly prematurely released BF4 but somehow things are getting worse. I just thank God every day that I didn't let you swindle me into a premium account; I'll be returning my game on the weekend if I stil can't play.

I am sorry to be ready to jump ship after being brand loyal (for the love of God why?) for 11+ years. 

Like I said this started out as ridiculous and has steadily gotten worse. 

Hopefully you fix it all and find a way to make it up to those that hung on - before anyone thinks I'm just whining you should take a moment to reflect how a multi-billion dollar company's stock can nose dive 20% right after a game release if the issues aren't real. Fix it or fizzle out, EA 

iamKleaveland
Standard smile

Message 1 of 6 (399 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

Fixed by DiCE today.

Thanks, please close thread.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (389 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Fixed by DiCE today.

Thanks, please close thread.

Message 2 of 6 (390 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have also been experienceiong the same issues. it started out i couldnt get into domination now nothing will log into multiplayer on my X1. Keeps telling me failed to join check network connection. Well ive checked it my network is fine.  Pretty frustrating as BF4 is the only game that has been any good on X1. What is the fix here?

Message 3 of 6 (380 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Definitely not fixed. I thought it was a great Christmas gift. Until I tried to play it. Can join servers one out of ten trys.
Message 4 of 6 (275 Views)

★★★ Newbie

june 28 2014 same problem xbox 360 since the last maintanence. says no games found.

Message 5 of 6 (212 Views)

★ Novice

having the same problem, worked find the last time I played.....think that was wednesday 6?25?2014. Now, can't find servers and no matter where I search.

Message 6 of 6 (203 Views)