Re: punk buster kick

by FrozUSA

Original Post

Accepted Solution

punk buster kick

★★ Novice

i am getting this from past 2 weeks 
Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'Legion-BLACKLIST' (for 0 minutes) ... No Packet Flow

and i took measures and all the available suggestions on battle-log forums but unable to get rid of it

i have manually updated it after downloading PBUPDATE from evenbalance 
un installed and downloaded pbsvs.exe lastest and installed it still cant join 
deleted forlders and all the files of PB then re installed and updated it but still cant join get kicked 
also i gave admin privilege to PnkBstrA.exe and PnkBstrB.exe ( in windows/syswow64 folder and in the documents folder of punkbuster) 
and both PnkBstrA.exe and PnkBstrB.exe running in the process in backgroung in task manager still getting kicked and went to services and stop and started them again manually still nothing working for me 
not a firewall and any antivirus is blocking them i also deactivated firewall and un installed my antivirus still nothing worked 
removed alot of exta softwares done pc virus scanning and file scanned of windows i thought anything might b missing and corrupt but everything was ok nothing wrong with my pc and windows and any hardwared.... 
punkbaster is the only problem its running in backgroung in task manager in services but am getting kicked again and again i am fedup of this and i can re install and flash my pc it will took weeks to download the whole game for me and am tired of trying things please any official help me to get through to this problem

and again i want to mention the solutions provided onto every forum i have already tried  dozens of them  none worked for me Frown

Message 1 of 3 (220 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Guide

Hello legionblacklist,

I would suggest re-installing Windows OS.

If you decide to re-install Windows OS it's advised to make a backup/save of the Battlefield 3 folder which is located at "C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 3".

You could then use the backup/save of the Battlefield 3 folder in future to quickly install Battlefield 3 following the below instructions.

Installing Battlefield 3 using a backup/save of the Battlefield 3 folder!

Run/Open the Origin client click the My Games tab/button.

Within the Origin client right click Battlefield 3 and select Download.

When the Battlefield 3 download has started select Pause.

Locate the folder "C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games".

Move/Drag the Battlefield 3 Folder you have saved into the folder "C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games".

If asked to Replace/Overwrite click Yes.

Resume the Download in the Origin client.

Done!

Remember Accept as Solution & add some XP if this answered the question!

F

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (218 Views)

All Replies

Hero

You can take a backup of the Origin Games folder so you don't have to download it again if you choose to format your computer and start anew.

Are you going throw a router in your home? If that's the case I would try to connect the computer directly to the internet (ie. without the router) and see if that helps things.

Please accept solutions if they are correct and press the XP button if somebody helped you.

Cheers
-Carbonic

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 3 (216 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hello legionblacklist,

I would suggest re-installing Windows OS.

If you decide to re-install Windows OS it's advised to make a backup/save of the Battlefield 3 folder which is located at "C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Battlefield 3".

You could then use the backup/save of the Battlefield 3 folder in future to quickly install Battlefield 3 following the below instructions.

Installing Battlefield 3 using a backup/save of the Battlefield 3 folder!

Run/Open the Origin client click the My Games tab/button.

Within the Origin client right click Battlefield 3 and select Download.

When the Battlefield 3 download has started select Pause.

Locate the folder "C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games".

Move/Drag the Battlefield 3 Folder you have saved into the folder "C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games".

If asked to Replace/Overwrite click Yes.

Resume the Download in the Origin client.

Done!

Remember Accept as Solution & add some XP if this answered the question!

F

Message 3 of 3 (219 Views)