Re: online pass code for multiplayer

by ragnarok013

Original Post

online pass code for multiplayer

★★★ Newbie

i purchased bf3 for ps3 used today to ge thome and find out that i need an online pass code i called support and they told me i need to buy one from psn .... i personally dont think thats fair in any way shape or form i already spent the money to buy the game.... now i have to spend more money to play the game i just payed for ?????????  any help ????

Message 1 of 3 (176 Views)

★★ Guide

If you bought the game used, the online pass will have been consumed by the game's first owner. The code is a one time use.

Message 2 of 3 (150 Views)

OP if you purcahsed the game used from Game Stop look at your receipt, the online pass code should be on the receipt because Game Stop now gives out free online pass codes for used games that require them after they lost a recent court case.  If you purchased the game new the online pass code is on the back of the instruction booklet or on a seperate sleeve of paper inside of the game case.  It also may be worth trying to type in the online pass code from the game case even if it's used because not everyone uses their online passes and you may get lucky.

If you purcahsed the game used from somewhere other than Game Stop then you will have to purchase a new online pass for $9.99 USD on the PSN store.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 3 (138 Views)