Original Post

my expansion code wasnt in my case bf3 limited edition

★★★ Newbie

i bought the premium edition of bf3 and there were no codes in the case

Message 1 of 5 (167 Views)

Re: my expansion code wasnt in my case bf3 limited edition

Anonymous

Hi,

premium of limited edition?? You mention both.

the limited edtion only had on code and the dlc was linked to it. If you registered the first code, right click

the game in your Origin client and choose show game details. Scroll down to expansions to see your

dlc unlocks. If you have the premium edition it might work the same way but I am not sure. If you need

more help regarding the codes I suggest you contact a game advisor.

To contact a game advisor, please visit the following site:

http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

# Login to the site by clicking on "LOG IN" in the menu bar, top right.
# If you need to change language, click on the language in the menu bar on the left
# Search the game you need help with.
# Select the game by clicking on the image and click next.
# Select platform and click next
# Select a topic and enter your issue and click next

You will now be provided with the contact options that are available, depending on your country.
Message 2 of 5 (161 Views)

★★★ Newbie
i got the premium edition that was meant to have the codes for premium in the case but no codes were there
Message 3 of 5 (156 Views)

Anonymous

The one code in the box could activate the game and premium but I am not shure of that.

As said, if premium is not showing inlocked in your BF3 game details, contact a game

advisor.

Message 4 of 5 (151 Views)

Did you buy a new copy or a used copy? if it's used the codes were redeemed by the original owner and you essentially have a standard edition game with different box art since it's the codes that make it the premium edition.

If the game is new and the game case was on the shelf empty and then clerk put the disc into the case when you bought it I recommend going back to the store and informing them that the codes are missing and ask them to provide the code.

If you purchased a brand new sealed copy of the game and the codes were missing you'll need to speak with a game advisor to get your codes. You can reach a GA here:

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

I recommend that you use the telephone option and the “call me” option so you don't have to stay on hold for a long time (call back feature available to North America only).
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 5 of 5 (149 Views)