CPU: core i5-2500K 3.3GHz

RAM: 8GB

VGA: Msi GTX 570

Message 1 of 2 (806 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: help me , AppCrash bf3.exe

Community Manager (retired)

Hi twinfrorz570!

The Appcrash issue is very often caused by memory issues of your RAM or video-card (like systems below 4GIG RAM). But your system specs should be fine, let's see if we may find some possible workarounds.

At first, please check your latest video-card driver and check what version of the origin client is installed on your computer. Install the newest driver for your video card.

Please download the latest NVIDIA videocard physx driver. This could solve your problem.

Go to your custom settings of your video-card software. Disable all extra options for enhanced graphics and set the preferences for AA and anisotropic to “use application settings”.
Set the BF3 graphic options to “low quality” or reduce AA and anisotropic filtering to a minimum.
Launch the game, if the issue is solved, you can try to set the graphic options higher.

That doesn't mean that you only could run BF3 in low spec. Sometimes, there might some special graphic setup what causing trouble with your hardware. Especially in combination with your graphic software, the NVIDIA control panel.

Sometimes, this issue can be related to the cloud storage.
Open your Origin client, click on “Show Game Details”. Then you go to the cloud button on BF3 and uncheck the “enable cloud storage for all games” box. Launch the game.
If that helped, you can try to enable the cloud storage after a restart; it might work after with the cloud storage function. Make sure to use the local data when the information box popping up.

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (829 Views)

All Replies

Re: help me , AppCrash bf3.exe

Community Manager (retired)

Hi twinfrorz570!

The Appcrash issue is very often caused by memory issues of your RAM or video-card (like systems below 4GIG RAM). But your system specs should be fine, let's see if we may find some possible workarounds.

At first, please check your latest video-card driver and check what version of the origin client is installed on your computer. Install the newest driver for your video card.

Please download the latest NVIDIA videocard physx driver. This could solve your problem.

Go to your custom settings of your video-card software. Disable all extra options for enhanced graphics and set the preferences for AA and anisotropic to “use application settings”.
Set the BF3 graphic options to “low quality” or reduce AA and anisotropic filtering to a minimum.
Launch the game, if the issue is solved, you can try to set the graphic options higher.

That doesn't mean that you only could run BF3 in low spec. Sometimes, there might some special graphic setup what causing trouble with your hardware. Especially in combination with your graphic software, the NVIDIA control panel.

Sometimes, this issue can be related to the cloud storage.
Open your Origin client, click on “Show Game Details”. Then you go to the cloud button on BF3 and uncheck the “enable cloud storage for all games” box. Launch the game.
If that helped, you can try to enable the cloud storage after a restart; it might work after with the cloud storage function. Make sure to use the local data when the information box popping up.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 2 (830 Views)