Re: hello! I've got a problem!

by ragnarok013

Original Post

hello! I've got a problem!

★★★ Newbie

hello! I've got a problem! bought the premium received a letter with confirmation and there is no key (for 2 days waiting! even in origin can not download the game

Message 1 of 5 (149 Views)

[ Edited ]

BF3 premium doesn't show up in your games library, it's an account entitlement that is automatically applied without redeeming a code or installing anything. Also be advised there are two items with similar names in Origin, the "Battlefield 3 Premium Edition" which includes the base game and all DLC expansion packs, and "Battlefield 3 Premium" which is a season pass for all DLC expansion packs without the base game.  If you don't already have BF3 but bought Premium you will not have a game in your "My Games" tab of the Origin client.  If this is what you purchased and you do not already have BF3 please contact EA Customer support:  https://help.ea.com/contact-usand they can fix this for you.  If you purchased the BF3 Premium Edition you will see the BF3 Limited Edition in the games section of your origin client to download.

If you already have the BF3 base game and have purchased Premium start BF3 in Origin you will be prompted to download your expansions.  If this doesn't happen right click the BF3 icon in your games library and select "show game details" then on each expansion right click and select "download".  After all selected expansions download you can play BF3 on the expansion packs.  Then go to Battlelog, multiplayer, server browser and at the top of the page add the new expansion maps and game modes to your server browser filter settings to find games on the new maps.

Be advised that digital content on Origin is only for PC, if you play on Xbox or PS3 you must purchase digital content via the Xbox Live Marketplace or via the PSN Store.  If you have mistakenly purchased digital content on Origin  and you play BF3 on console please contact a Game Advisor and they can credit your account.  You can speak to a Game Advisor here:  EA Customer support:  https://help.ea.com/contact-us

**EDIT** You have Premium as shown on your battlelog profile:  http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/77naum/ Here is how to install the expansions for all three platforms since you did not specify which platform you are on (once again if you are on console and purchased PC Premium via Origin speak with a game advisor):

FOR Xbox360:

After you purchase Premium and redeem both the online pass and the Premium code and your Premium file downloads to your console make sure that you restart BF3 so the game initializes with the Premium file present.  When you get to the main title screen you will receive a pop up stating you are now premium and you will have a Premium background.  Next you will have to download the DLC expansions covered by Premium (the file just gives you access to download them but doesn't download them for you) via the Premium tab of the BF3 in game store (not via the Xbox Live Marketplace or it will charge you money again)then close BF3.  After all 5 expansions completely download (this could take a while since each expansion is about 2 GB) start BF3.  At the main menu you will receive a series of pop ups stating that you now have each expansion.  Now from the main menu go to multiplayer, open server browser and then open the server browser filter by clicking R3 and check all new maps and game modes or you won't find any games on the new expansions. 

For PS3:

After you redeem your Premium code make sure that you restart BF3 and upon restarting at the main title screen you will receive a pop up stating you are now premium and you will have a Premium background.  From the main title screen go to the BF3 in game store and download the DLC expansions covered by Premium via the Premium tab of the BF3 in game store then close and restart BF3.  After the expansions download go to the games portion of the XMB and click on each expansion's bubble to install the game.  After each expansion has been fully downloaded and installed restart BF3.  At this point you will receive a series of pop ups stating that you now have each expansion.  Now from the main menu go to multiplayer, open server browser and then open the server browser filter by clicking R3 and check all new maps and game modes or you won't find any games on the new expansions. 

For PC: 

Start BF3 in Origin you will be prompted to download your expansions.  If this doesn't happen right click the BF3 icon in your games library and select "show game details" then on each expansion right click and select "download".  After all selected expansions download you can play BF3 on the expansion packs.  Then go to Battlelog, multiplayer, server browser and at the top of the page add the new expansion maps and game modes to your server browser filter settings to find games on the new maps.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 5 (142 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so I have to buy another, and the game itself? if so how do I do this and how is it called?

Message 3 of 5 (134 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a PC platform.

Message 4 of 5 (133 Views)

@77NAUM wrote:

so I have to buy another, and the game itself? if so how do I do this and how is it called?

You actually never purchased a game, you purchased the DLC season pass for the game.  Since you already have Premium just buy the standard edition BF3 game https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/buy/battlefield-3/pc-download/base-game/standard-edition and not the BF3 Premium edition and you will be good to go.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 5 of 5 (119 Views)