Re: endless download from origin,,,,,,,

by wmx1977

Original Post

endless download from origin,,,,,,,

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Hi,I need help downloading bf3 from origin client,this happened when I download the aftermath dlc,it became endless download,for example,the process till 70% then it will automatically go back to re-download from 15%,then again and again,,,,,

I uninstalled the whole game from origin ,then downlaod the full bf3 ,it happened again,Im premium member for both ps3 and pc versions!

thank you if you could help me to solove this issue

Message 1 of 8 (535 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-3/My-update-keeps-quot-rewinding-quot-from-90-to-60-for-both-th...

I posted there yesterday, maybe we should stack up in a post so that someone awsome might be able to help us. Im going to try to use their help button and do that live chat thing now.

Message 2 of 8 (521 Views)

★★ Novice

cheers=.=

Message 3 of 8 (515 Views)

★★ Novice

Where is the customer service ....

@wmx1977 wrote:

cheers=.=

Message 4 of 8 (503 Views)

★ Apprentice

DID you already try the check box to update to beta option in the Origin menue under application settings a restart origin?

Message 5 of 8 (492 Views)

★★★ Novice
I posted a thread about this and an admin said that there was a server issue and to try back later. That was three days ago though and I'm still having the same problem. When are they going to fix this?
Message 6 of 8 (487 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi wmx1977!

The download_server should work by now. Repair Origin and you should be able to download it. Report back here if you have any more questions about this.

- Sincerely, Timmie.

Message 7 of 8 (484 Views)

★★ Novice

I have contacted with your advisor Merlin and Lioda,all the ways did not work,delete temp files,dns reset,and the last way Loida told me to perform a clean boot,until now I did not receive email from her to show me how to do,upset me,since I m the premium member of both pc and ps3 version

Message 8 of 8 (471 Views)