Re: bought ultimate unlock pack for PC but it is not working. Nothing is unlocked in game. Any solutions?

by ABNJIM09

Original Post

bought ultimate unlock pack for PC but it is not working. Nothing is unlocked in game. Any solutions?

★★ Novice

Message 1 of 4 (118 Views)

Re: bought ultimate unlock pack for PC but it is not working. Nothing is unlocked in game. Any solutions?

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

And this was bought on Origin.

Money from my account taken this is not acceptable.

Message 2 of 4 (115 Views)

★★ Novice

Still no answer... you have taken my money and i have no unlocked content. I have paid money for this.

I would like an answer considering you have taken down telephone support and email support...

Message 3 of 4 (105 Views)

★★ Novice

I see the option to email any support rep has been removed and so has calling you guys via phone and i also see the 'live chat' option has a wait time of 30-40 mins consistantly and if it is 5 mins it doesn't even work.

What happened EA? have you become that focused on pure profits youve forgotten the customer aftercare?

Shame on you all.

Message 4 of 4 (95 Views)