battlefield 3 missing from my origins account

by mobius102

Original Post

Accepted Solution

battlefield 3 missing from my origins account

★★★ Newbie

So i decided to reinstall to play some bf3, but the game seems to be missing from my account. Tried redeeming the cdkey again and as expected its already been used. help? Frown

Message 1 of 2 (127 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: battlefield 3 missing from my origins account

★★ Guide

This is a public forum where users help other users. Therefore we unfortunately cannot help with account or billing issues.Try contacting an EA Advisor by going to

https://help.ea.com/contact-us

You will need to write some keywords about your problem, then fill out product, category and platform, press "Find Solutions" and then "I Still Need Help". Then your contact options will appear. If live chat/phone does not appear, it might be closed in your area at the moment and you might consider changing it to: "United States" or something else in the language selector in the bottom for a better result.

Please accept solutions if they are correct and press the XP button if somebody helped you. This way you case will show as "Solved" thus helping others with the same problem.

Kind regards, Tviggah

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (118 Views)

All Replies

Re: battlefield 3 missing from my origins account

★★ Guide

This is a public forum where users help other users. Therefore we unfortunately cannot help with account or billing issues.Try contacting an EA Advisor by going to

https://help.ea.com/contact-us

You will need to write some keywords about your problem, then fill out product, category and platform, press "Find Solutions" and then "I Still Need Help". Then your contact options will appear. If live chat/phone does not appear, it might be closed in your area at the moment and you might consider changing it to: "United States" or something else in the language selector in the bottom for a better result.

Please accept solutions if they are correct and press the XP button if somebody helped you. This way you case will show as "Solved" thus helping others with the same problem.

Kind regards, Tviggah

Message 2 of 2 (119 Views)