Re: battlefield 3 humble bundle

by OneMusketeer

Original Post

battlefield 3 humble bundle

★ Newbie

hello ı'm join a bf3 draw and take humble bundle code ı use code and ı download bf3 and now bf3 quest me (activite bf3) and ı'dont have code help me pls

Message 1 of 2 (178 Views)

Re: battlefield 3 humble bundle

★ Apprentice

Hello sertacs.

Are you sure that you have activated the code through Origin? It shouldn't ask twice for the code. It should be one-time activation only.

If you haven't followed the steps below, please do so. But, it will require a serial number.

To redeem through the Origin client, first make sure you have downloaded and installed the Origin client. If you haven't, start by downloading the Origin client fromwww.origin.com/download.

Once you’ve created an Origin Account and signed in, just follow these steps:

1. Head to Origin in the menu bar on the top left of the client.
  2. Select "Redeem Product Code"
  3. Enter the Origin Key code provided to you by Humble Bundle
  4. Repeat this process for each game you wish to redeem.
  5. You will now be able to find your game(s) in the Origin My Games library

To redeem from the web, just head to www.origin.com/account and sign in with your Origin Account. If you do not have an Origin Account, you will be prompted to make one.

Once logged in, all you need to do is:

1. Select "Redeem Product Code" in the left-hand menu.
  2. Enter the Origin Key code provided to you by Humble Bundle.
  3. Repeat this process for each game you wish to redeem.
  4. Launch the Origin client and find your games in the My Games library.

If you still have problems, please follow the steps below.

1. Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3. Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4. Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5. Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6. Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7. Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

And as always, accept this solution if it worked and don't forget to add +XP to the poster who helped you.

Message 2 of 2 (170 Views)