Re: battelfield

by ragnarok013

Original Post

battelfield

★ Newbie
I have bye a new playstation and have bye a new account and now cant i get access , problerby because i have playing this game on the old playstation. How does i move my batteifield from the old account to the new one ?
Message 1 of 3 (113 Views)

Champion

if its anything like psn games, you would need to deactivate the old console from approved consoles.  you can do this on the playstation website

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (110 Views)

Log into your PSN account - the same PSN account that you played BF3 on your old console.  Open the PSN Store go to the download\purchase history (second category from the bottom on the left hand side of the PSN store).  Scroll through all of your purchases until you find your BF3 Online Pass, Premium File if you are BF3 Premium, and any other BF3 DLC, and select download each as you find them .  Then checkout and download the pass to your PS3. You will have to do this process individually for each piece of DLC Now start BF3 and you'll be able to play online.

You can have your DLC active on two different PS3s.  If you receive an error that you need to deauthorize a PS3 call Sony customer service and they can deauthorize your old PS3 that you cannot access so you can download your BF3 DLC to your new console.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 3 (106 Views)