Re: Youtube Monetization For Battlefield 3 Videos

by NathanFPCG

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Youtube Monetization For Battlefield 3 Videos

★ Novice

Hello Ea staff,

Youtbe has just accepted me into the partnership program. My youtube channel is solely based on Battlefield 3 videos. Youtube has asked to get permission from the EA staff to be able to monetize the videos on my channel. So I would greatly appreciate it if can be granted permission to monetize the videos and continue to make Battlefield 3 videos to help the viewers and to entertain them. Thank you for reading and hope to hear from the staff soon! 

Kind regards,

MC12Spitfire

Message 1 of 5 (1,849 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hello there!

Congrats!

For this you need to contact the support team here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

- Sincerely, Timmie.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,859 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hello there!

Congrats!

For this you need to contact the support team here: https://help.ea.com/contact-us

- Sincerely, Timmie.

Message 2 of 5 (1,860 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you Timmie!!

Message 3 of 5 (1,832 Views)

Hero (Retired)

You're welcome! :robotvery-happy:

Come back here again to Answer HQ if you have more questions or need help.

Timmie

Message 4 of 5 (1,829 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi there I messaged EA about getting a written consent form of some sort to ask for permission to upload my recordings of Battlefield 3 and other EA Game's titles. Can you please give me guidelines on roughly how long it will take them to reply to my email and also what sort of things I need to have on offer for EA to actually approve me to be able to use game content from EA titles. The reason I chose battlefield 3 was the outstanding gameplay the real time immersion and the sounds are so realistic. The way all the scenes are set up too was just beautiful so I figured it would be an eye catching video to post to attract people in to my new gaming channel. Battlefield 3 is very popular with the fps and RPG crowd right now and I feel that it will be a good quality source of action to begin my youtube videos with. Thank you all at EA .Nathan James.

Message 5 of 5 (1,776 Views)