Re: Ultimate shortcut bundle

by ragnarok013

Original Post

Ultimate shortcut bundle

★★★ Newbie

i bought the ultimate shortcut bündle by onlinebanking....means they received the Money at once.....now my Problem, ist not unlocked, nothing....i hope i spent the Money not in vain

Message 1 of 2 (92 Views)

Re: Ultimate shortcut bundle

What platform are you on, and are you already a higher rank? The Ultimate Unlock kit only unlocks the following items http://www.battlefield.com/battlefield3/1/kit-shortcuts - basically it's class based progression weapons and gadgets and progression based vehicle unlocks and the COOP weapons.  The Ultimate Unlock kit does not unlock any attachments for the weapons, rank based weapons, or assignment based weapons or assignment based vehicle unlocks. All of these you have to earn via getting kills with each weapon for by earning ranks and completing assignments.  The new Armored Kill vehicles and Aftermath Crossbow are also not covered by the Ultimate Unlock Kit since the kit was released long before that expansion was released. 

So if you are already a higher rank or have already reached one service star in each class you may not notice much difference.  If you are not seeing weapons unlocked rey to re-download your shortcut pack from your purchase\download history and re-start BF3.  You can also log into battlelog.battlefield.com and go to the weapons tab of your soldier, and in the class section on the right you can put your cursor over the weapon and instead of saying recon score10,000\10,000 it will say "shortcut" - this will allow you to see if the shortcut was applied to your account.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 2 (89 Views)