Re: Two BF3 Games on the same account

by ragnarok013

Original Post

Two BF3 Games on the same account

★★★ Newbie

So to start off, I initially only had the original BF3 on my account and recently purchased the BF3 Premium edition, the one that comes with the base game. I was hoping that I would be able to give the key for the base game to a friend and keep the premium key for myself. Unfortunately it added it to my account and now I have two BF3 on my account and my game library shows the normal BF3 and the limited one. My questions are as followed:

1)      Would this cause in problems for me in the future? How would this affect my current profile? I would prefer not to have to lose my game stats/progression.

2)      Is it possible to gift the base game key to a friend?

3)      Is it possible to wipe the key from my account? I would like to just have one BF3 show up in my game library.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advanced!

Message 1 of 2 (93 Views)

Re: Two BF3 Games on the same account

@ttran2692 wrote:

So to start off, I initially only had the original BF3 on my account and recently purchased the BF3 Premium edition, the one that comes with the base game. I was hoping that I would be able to give the key for the base game to a friend and keep the premium key for myself. Unfortunately it added it to my account and now I have two BF3 on my account and my game library shows the normal BF3 and the limited one. My questions are as followed:

1)      Would this cause in problems for me in the future? How would this affect my current profile? I would prefer not to have to lose my game stats/progression.

2)      Is it possible to gift the base game key to a friend?

3)      Is it possible to wipe the key from my account? I would like to just have one BF3 show up in my game library.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advanced!

I'll answer your questions in the same order that you asked them for clarity's sake.

1.  You will experience no problems having both the standard online pass and the premium\LE online pass on your account. 

2.  For this I recommend contact EA customer support:  https://help.ea.com/contact-us

3.  It is not possible to reset your soldier back to level 1 like the COD "Prestige" function does.  The only option is the make another account and start a new soldier but that has added costs.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 2 (87 Views)