Re: Rush Capture Points Floating In The Sky.

by ragnarok013

Original Post

Rush Capture Points Floating In The Sky.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have been trying to run Rush servers on the xbox 360 for friends and players but every time they get to the "aftermath" Game maps, The capture points always end up in the sky.

http://i.imgur.com/xc1wVOr.png

not sure if anyone else is having this issue.

Message 1 of 4 (130 Views)

Hey it's the new Air Superiority mode!  Just kidding vaughnwhiskey!  That is definitely bizarre, since the problem is confined to AM maps, have you tried deleting and re-downloading the Aftermath expansion to your console to see if that solves the problem?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 4 (123 Views)

★★ Novice

@ragnarok013 wrote:

Hey it's the new Air Superiority mode!  Just kidding vaughnwhiskey!  That is definitely bizarre, since the problem is confined to AM maps, have you tried deleting and re-downloading the Aftermath expansion to your console to see if that solves the problem?

that's always the 1st thing i do when i face a problem with a map pack/dlc for xbox. But if other people are seeing this. Wouldn't it be something more on the server side then my content?

Message 3 of 4 (121 Views)

I've never seen it on AM maps (or ever) during rush before, have you heard of a lot of guys seeing this outside of your server?  Does it happen when you join a rush AM server that someone else owns?  If it is server side you will have to speak with someone who can dig into the technical aspects which none of us can on a public forum.  You might want to consider speaking with a game advisor and see if he can see something that might cause this.  Game Advisors can be contacted here: EA Customer support:  https://help.ea.com/contact-us

I recommend that you use the telephone option and the callback option so you don't have to stay on hold for a long time.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 4 (115 Views)