Re: Request Unhide Profile Please

by d4isycutter

Original Post

Request Unhide Profile Please

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Hi, given I was arguably the single most helpful person on Battlelog & AHQ, and now banned for 1 year, it would be nice to at least have an identity so I don't appear mysterious & creepy when donating my time & expertise to fixing your customers. (via PM)

Nothing in the profile comes close to being against ToS, it just disappeared one day.

There's also the functional issue of not being able to adjust time & date for daylight saving or movement to different timezones.

Oh & if you want technical fixes to start flowing through here & forums again, consider doing yourselves a favour, and unban me.

(You'll notice everything dried up the moment I was ostracised.)

Much appreciated, thanks.

The Communities' Resident Computer Genius. (aka "The Experts")

Message 1 of 9 (370 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Thanks in advance...

Message 2 of 9 (348 Views)

Hero

Well, as the "single most helpful person" on Answers HQ, you of course know that this forum is a place where users help fellow users and is thus know this is the wrong place to contact EA employes directly.

But hey, I don't have to tell you! - you are "The Communities' Resident Computer Genius" and ofc. you already know how to contact EA properly Wink

Please accept solutions if they are correct and press the XP button if somebody helped you.This way you help others in the same situation.

Cheers
-Carbonic

carbonic signature

Message 3 of 9 (339 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

but you went ahead and redundantly stated the obvious anyway, more fool you.

besides the fact you're wrong, 2x the fool

people here are expected to be helpful & courteous to one another, if you can't embrace that then you don't belong here.

Message 4 of 9 (336 Views)

Hero

Oh - I think I belong in here just fine Tongue out

But from the way you wrote your response, I think I know why you got your profile hidden away. Cheers Standard smile

carbonic signature

Message 5 of 9 (328 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Let's stay on topic here.

Please send an email to accountdisputes@ea.com

Our specialized team will look into your query and get back to you.

Thanks,

Chems

Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
Do you want to answer somebody's question? click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 6 of 9 (311 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

What's so special about me that I'm treated differently to everyone else?

Others just get theirs' flicked on again on the proviso they clean up the profanity, there's nothing in my profile worthy of being hidden in the first place.

It sounds to me like EA is saying "We don't want you as a customer."

Disappointing reciprocation of goodwill towards a high-value contributor & EA Answer HQ Founding Member. http://i.imgur.com/4RSChXr.jpg

Thanks for the reply Chems.

Message 7 of 9 (301 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

We’re directing almost every player towards this e-mail address for this type of query: your profile was hidden after a forum suspension.

The accountdisputes team is an independent department who will handle your request thoroughly and impartially.

We remember and thank you for your active participation in the early days of the AHQ, and also remember what happened afterwards.

Discussing this publicly would not be suitable, therefore it’s best for you to proceed as advised.

Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
Do you want to answer somebody's question? click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 8 of 9 (291 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Thanks Chems, but unfortunately you boys showed up 10 months late & barely caught a glimpse of the tip of the iceberg.

None of you saw or appreciate the extraordinary amount of work I put into the Technical Support Forum prior to my ban & your arrival.

No-one was fixing problems before I started, there were no fixes before I started, & no-one has been fixing problems since I've been gone.

You are all more than welcome to review my post history.

All I'm asking for is my profile - so people can see that I help them.

Message 9 of 9 (285 Views)