Purchased BF3 LMTD ED with Premium codes and only displaying BF code on origin and trying to make me pay for a downloaded copy

by wawboyo

Original Post

Purchased BF3 LMTD ED with Premium codes and only displaying BF code on origin and trying to make me pay for a downloaded copy

★ Novice

I installed the discs and entered in the codes, the 5 expansions packs downloaded 25 Gigs using the PE passcode. Went to play through origin and it keeps taking me to purchase BF3 premium online. I noticed it is only displaying BF3 passcode in origin and not the PE codes. i tried to renter passcode but states already in use.  I am running out of ideas on why and how to fix it, Think it is a glitch and hoping you can fix it. I can run and play campaign via the disc outside of origin but i have no luck in the origin servers as it thinks i do not have the premium ed (which i do) . I purchased brand new unsealed copy fromeb games australia. please help as I am running out of options and do not want to fork out more money for something I have already paid for. Reading tyhe threads a lot of people appear to have had similar issues but I am unable to find an online solution. Regards R

Message 1 of 1 (101 Views)