Re: Premium Servers

by ragnarok013

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Premium Servers

★★★★★ Newbie

I don't know if no one is playing BF3 Premium online anymore, but it seems that every server that is on a Premium map is empty or has 1-2 players. Does anyone know what is going on? Platinum maps won't show up on the server browser as well, nor Platinum gametypes.

I'm playing on a PS3.

Message 1 of 4 (359 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)
Less and less players mean less people playing, so not all servers are going to be full as it used to be.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (376 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)
Less and less players mean less people playing, so not all servers are going to be full as it used to be.
Message 2 of 4 (377 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Okay, but considering that all the servers that have the content that comes with BF3 are active (usually 18-24 players), I still think there may be a problem or no one plays Premium content anymore. 

Message 3 of 4 (355 Views)

@kthxbai1027 wrote:

Okay, but considering that all the servers that have the content that comes with BF3 are active (usually 18-24 players), I still think there may be a problem or no one plays Premium content anymore. 

That is what happens with every multiplayer game after its lifecycle.  New players pick up the game cheap at GameStop on clearance but do not invest in DLC so only the base maps are played even though there are some great DLC maps.  I saw it happen in Bad Company 2, Halo, Gears of War, Killzone, every COD sine World at War and so on. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 4 (353 Views)