Re: Origin login

by 6oebuk

Original Post

Origin login

★★★ Newbie

Yesturday I culd play normaly like other ordinary day but today i can't even log in to my origin acc. I checked my email for some information and i got this...

(Your email address has been successfully changed. Please be sure to use your updated email the next time you log in to Origin.

If you did not request this change, or if you have reason to believe your account has been compromised, please contact Origin Help for immediate assistance.

Thank you,
The Origin Team)
Also I checked for battlelog and searched for my accound ID and i failed in finding it.. I culd find my other friends and my created post but there were no messeges sended by me... I don't know what to do or what to think off..
I never used any cheats if I'm banned i don't know why... I recently bought BF3 premium and wasted the whole money i payed there.. I need help!( My ID was Nerzul3401 and email (frostmourniii@gmail.com)

Message 1 of 4 (232 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So is there any solution to this? or proper explonation.

Message 2 of 4 (220 Views)

Hero (Retired)

hey

if you feel your aac was compromised contact support for important problems  https://help.ea.com/contact-us Under product select Battlefield 3, Under Category select Account/Registration, Under Platform select the platform.
You should see at the bottom Call Me Live Chat, Email Me. Select Either Call me or live chat (whichever one is available).

Message 3 of 4 (217 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you) il test that!

Message 4 of 4 (214 Views)