Re: Origin bugs and missing games.

by EA_Bastian

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin bugs and missing games.

★★ Novice

Hi.

So EA hasn't responded to my last questions so I'm making a new one now. About a month ago I came home for the weekend and I could wait to play BF3. But when I logged on Origin this happened: http://www.reddit.com/tb/1bj1ro

SimCity and Tomb Raider says it's ''not yet released''.  And the ''game'' on the far right is supposed to be Battlefield 3 Limited Edition. The weird thing is that when i mouse over it, it says this: USER HAS ALREADY RECEIVED THEIR COMPLEMENTARY GAME. Although I've downloaded all games it only says that Dead Space 3 is downloaded.

And my order history is cleared for some reason. I have purchased all the games except for Dead Space 3 because I got that for free because of the SimCity server problems.

I've tried uninstalling and then installing Origin both manually and the normal uninstall, but nothing of it works.

I would really appreciate if anyone could help me with this. PS: I live in Norway.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 2 (211 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

If you are already tried to re-install and manually uninstall Origin, you would need to get in contact with one of our Game Advisor. They need to check your account and game details and can help you to get back in the game.

See you on the battlefield soldier.

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (202 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

If you are already tried to re-install and manually uninstall Origin, you would need to get in contact with one of our Game Advisor. They need to check your account and game details and can help you to get back in the game.

See you on the battlefield soldier.

Basti

Message 2 of 2 (203 Views)