Origin Redeem Issue

by WZRD-TalzanarTV

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Origin Redeem Issue

★★★ Novice

Hello, I seem to have a issue with my Origin program. I am unable to get to the Redeem code page, it simply show's the loading image but dose not progress. Can you please assist so I can get back to gaming :D

Message 1 of 6 (199 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Origin Redeem Issue

@WZRD-TalzanarTV wrote:

I appreciate the reply, I shall keep at it. Just want to see BF3 finally on the PC. Colonel 77 xbox 360 but want to see this game on its designated scale.

Medic I just succussfully redeemed all of my humble bundle codes via my PC origin client without issue and no re-tries so try to redeem them now.

Also as one who plays BF3 on all three platforms you will be very happy with BF3 on PC once you get used to mouse and keyboard!

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (164 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Thanks for your post and apologies for the inconvenience.

As you can see from this Help Centre post, they're aware of the problem and they are working to resolve it as quickly as possible:

https://help.ea.com/article/why-cant-i-redeem-my-game-code-in-origin

--------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps and Click XP if someone helped! :smileyhappy:

Message 2 of 6 (195 Views)

★★★ Novice

I should have searched for the issue but found nothing on google.com, Thank you for your reply although this is the second time I have attempted to purchase/redeem a code and Origin has been at fault. Surely EA should be deddicating more server power to there own Digital Gameing Platform?

Message 3 of 6 (184 Views)

★★ Novice

keep trying, eventually it worked for me. took maybe 10 mins to get my first code in then it loaded up almost straight away each time after.

Message 4 of 6 (178 Views)

★★★ Novice

I appreciate the reply, I shall keep at it. Just want to see BF3 finally on the PC. Colonel 77 xbox 360 but want to see this game on its designated scale.

Message 5 of 6 (176 Views)

@WZRD-TalzanarTV wrote:

Medic I just succussfully redeemed all of my humble bundle codes via my PC origin client without issue and no re-tries so try to redeem them now.

Also as one who plays BF3 on all three platforms you will be very happy with BF3 on PC once you get used to mouse and keyboard!

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 6 of 6 (165 Views)