Online pass no longer working

★ Novice
My friend buy battlefield 3 amrica virsion ok
And the online pass dont work ???
Message 1 of 4 (173 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Online pass no longer working

★★★★★ Expert

For this you will need to contact Origin/EA support they will gladly help you whit this problem  https://help.ea.com/en/origin go here press contact as give information press I still need help at the bottom of the page and then press start live chat and you will get a live chat whit an EA agent that will be glad to help you 

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks

mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here 

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (183 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

For this you will need to contact Origin/EA support they will gladly help you whit this problem  https://help.ea.com/en/origin go here press contact as give information press I still need help at the bottom of the page and then press start live chat and you will get a live chat whit an EA agent that will be glad to help you 

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks

mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here 

Message 2 of 4 (184 Views)

Anonymous

Hi,

the online pass has been discontinued.

Newer games will not have them anymore.

For older games, you can download a free

online pass from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace

or PlayStation Store

Message 3 of 4 (161 Views)

The online pass may have been discontinued by BF3 still requires an online pass to access the online features. The online pass is now free in the Playstation network store and Xbox Live Marketplace (on XBL you may have to download it via the BF3 in game store).

If you are using a non-north American account and trying to access a US Copy of the game on Playstation you will have to create a US PSN account, download the online pass from the US PSN so it is on your PS3's HDD and then you can log in with your non-North American PSN account and the US version of the game will see the US online pass on your HDD and allow you to access the online features.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 4 (157 Views)