Re: My battlefield 3 will crash randomly and my PC meets the minimum requirements

by pathhome

Original Post

My battlefield 3 will crash randomly and my PC meets the minimum requirements

★★★ Newbie

First of all, good evening/afternoon/morning to you who reads this

I would like to say that I am really disappointed with the product I bought. For some time I was able to play it, but it will now randomly freeze and then crash to desktop for no reason. My PC runs heavy games (such as Saints Row IV), and it does meet the minimum requirements

I have an Intel core i3 processor, a Geforce GTX 550, 4gb of RAM... It should run all good and smooth, just like it did on the first and second day. I've tried repairing it via Origin itself, but the game simply won't let me play! Sometimes I even can do it, but I play for like 10 or 20 minutes and then the same thing happens. Just today I couldn't even stay in-game for even 5 minutes!

I really like this game, I want to play it, and I don't want to think that I spent 80 real on nothing. If someone knows a way to solve this, please tell me, if not, at least tell me a way I can have my money back or at least buy another game with it.

Thank you

Message 1 of 2 (101 Views)

Re: My battlefield 3 will crash randomly and my PC meets the minimum requirements

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here.  Played fine for a long time now I try to get on tonight and I can't finish one game without a dump to desktop.  I definetly have the specs covered and all my drivers are up to date.  Little help please.  AMD Phenom 965 quad at 3.8 ghz, GTX 670, 16gb of ddr 3 ram.

Message 2 of 2 (92 Views)