Re: Loading server problems help

by pueblo719

Original Post

Loading server problems help

★ Novice
Ok so I turn on bf3 everything is going fine main menu even the multiplayer server browse page comes up just fine. But when I go to join game it loads the server info page then it goes black just like normal only it stays that way with the little blue save icon flashing same thing with campain. so I thought it was broke so I got a new one. Same thing. Every other game I have works fine
Message 1 of 5 (235 Views)

★★★ Newbie

this happened to me a few times especially on Wake Island. What I did is leave the game all together (i.e Xbox Dashboard or restart Playstation) then restart the game and join a different server. That is what helped me but I did have to wait an extrodinary amount of time (2 or 3 minutes) to join any game so its most likely the servers being bad or EA/DICE having problems.

Message 2 of 5 (226 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@pueblo719 wrote:
Ok so I turn on bf3 everything is going fine main menu even the multiplayer server browse page comes up just fine. But when I go to join game it loads the server info page then it goes black just like normal only it stays that way with the little blue save icon flashing same thing with campain. so I thought it was broke so I got a new one. Same thing. Every other game I have works fine

we need more details: what is your pc specs? did you tried reinstall origin also running origin as administrator:

right click on the desktop shortcut for Origin,,

go to properties > compatibility tab > check off run as administrator > apply

and restart origin..( i restart whole pc just in case) and try again and let us know what happens.

try this:

go to settings in origin, then scroll down!!

1) Uncheck use cloud storage for all games
2) Delete settings folder in C:/Users/your name/My documents/Battlefield 3 (you can make a copy to save in case)
3) It should now work

Message 3 of 5 (221 Views)

★ Novice
Sry guys shoulda mentioned I'm on ps3
Message 4 of 5 (205 Views)

★ Novice
So I reset factory settings nat type is set type2 and still nothing but everything on psn and not ea/dice servers working fine.although now it won't load server browser says browser server error and now the campaign won't work. I no it's not the game cuz I thought that at first and bought a new one so its a brand new copy I'm working with
Message 5 of 5 (204 Views)