I purchased a game but it won't show in my "my games"

by HideAndSikhSee

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I purchased a game but it won't show in my "my games"

★★★ Newbie

I recently brought " Battlefield 3: Premium" and received a order email from EA, and on my origin " Order History" the purchase shows up, how ever on the Origin Client, the game is not under the "My Games" tab. What do I do? 

Message 1 of 2 (94 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I purchased a game but it won't show in my "my games"

Hero (Retired)

Hi there!

Sorry to inform you that Battlefield 3 Premium™ is additional content for Battlefield 3. Before you can use Battlefield 3 Premium you need the game first.

If you still want the game, please contact the support team here (Contact Us - EA) and they can help you further. You might get a some kind of refund.

Also, next time you buy something digital, read through everything before you proceed.  

- Sincerely, Timmie.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (108 Views)

All Replies

Re: I purchased a game but it won't show in my "my games"

Hero (Retired)

Hi there!

Sorry to inform you that Battlefield 3 Premium™ is additional content for Battlefield 3. Before you can use Battlefield 3 Premium you need the game first.

If you still want the game, please contact the support team here (Contact Us - EA) and they can help you further. You might get a some kind of refund.

Also, next time you buy something digital, read through everything before you proceed.  

- Sincerely, Timmie.

Message 2 of 2 (109 Views)