Re: I need help !

by madmuttz01

Original Post

I need help !

★★★ Newbie

I had email address that I use all the time.   Then someone hacked my hotmail and can no longer use it.   I saved all the stuff part from 1 which I need to change to my new email address but can't seem to do it. Is battle field log they sent me over here to get help from you.

It on my old email address but I want to change it to my new email address any idea ?

I tried bethink and getting stressed out anyway looking forward to hear from you 

Chris Mutton 

Message 1 of 3 (123 Views)

Hero (Retired)

[HOW TO] Change email address

READ FIRST] Common Questions & Issues: Email change, merge, compromised, codes, online pass, gamert....

If you still need assistance, contact Customer Service/Game Advisors, here's how:

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps and Click XP if someone helped!

Message 2 of 3 (119 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sorry about the other post , to be honest I am good with laptop and web site but I didn't get how all this work. So I am sorry about that and I am trying to get all sorted anyway

Standard smile 

Thank you Chris

Message 3 of 3 (114 Views)