I get stuck at map loading screen.

by indonesianboi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I get stuck at map loading screen.

★★★ Newbie

I get stuck at map loading screen.It will never get past this no matter how long i wait. I can not connect to any online map.. I can only pay campaign. 

Message 1 of 5 (170 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I get stuck at map loading screen.

Hero (Retired)

Hi again!

Your issue can be caused by serval different reasons. I will give you some solutions below, please try/check these and report back here again if the problem persist:

• Re-install the game files as well as Origin and PunkBuster.
  • Make sure you have all the latest drivers installed and the latest version of both Origin and PunkBuster.
  • If you have any background programs up and running while connecting to a server, close them and try again.
  • Clear up some space on your hard drive, too much unnecessary files/content will slow down.
  • Make sure you aren't running internet monitoring services such as Net-Nanny etc.

- Sincerely, Timmie.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (159 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hello there!

Sorry to hear that,

Before we proceed any further, can you please give me your system details? (Your PC specs)

- Sincerely, Timmie.

Message 2 of 5 (165 Views)

★★★ Newbie

windows 64 bit

I5 3570k

EVGA 560 ti 2gb

Message 3 of 5 (163 Views)

★★★ Newbie

do you need more then that?

Message 4 of 5 (160 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi again!

Your issue can be caused by serval different reasons. I will give you some solutions below, please try/check these and report back here again if the problem persist:

• Re-install the game files as well as Origin and PunkBuster.
  • Make sure you have all the latest drivers installed and the latest version of both Origin and PunkBuster.
  • If you have any background programs up and running while connecting to a server, close them and try again.
  • Clear up some space on your hard drive, too much unnecessary files/content will slow down.
  • Make sure you aren't running internet monitoring services such as Net-Nanny etc.

- Sincerely, Timmie.

Message 5 of 5 (160 Views)