I'M PISSED!! HUGE PROBLEM!

by knightjam693

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I'M PISSED!! HUGE PROBLEM!

★ Novice

I bought Battlefield 3 a year before. I was having fun and so on until my PS3 had a problem a few weeks ago., I gave it to get fixed and I just got a new system. So when I get it, I retrived my online accounts, put in my Battlefield 3 disk, go to multiplayer and it asks me for the ONLINE PASS!! GOD! I already paid money for the game itself and now I didn't wanna get screwed. I tried the old pass, the one I got with the game but it wouldn't work. I don't want to pay money just to get another online code. AND THIS IS THE WORST PART, I PAID FOR PREMIUM!!! I DONT want to waste my money again!!! :'(   Can you guys please help me?

Message 1 of 4 (334 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I'M PISSED!! HUGE PROBLEM!

★★ Guide

Not true. All of your redeemed content will be tied to your PSN account. As long as you are using the same account you were before you got the new system, you can simply go in to the Playstation Store -> View Downloads, and download everything again. 

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (305 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

BF3 is connected to the system, u have to get a new code...

Message 2 of 4 (323 Views)

★★ Guide

Not true. All of your redeemed content will be tied to your PSN account. As long as you are using the same account you were before you got the new system, you can simply go in to the Playstation Store -> View Downloads, and download everything again. 

Message 3 of 4 (306 Views)

★ Novice

Yup. I didn't check the FIRST account I played with. It worked. Thanks

Message 4 of 4 (297 Views)