Re: How to connect multiple xbox 360s to the EA servers.

by Fivealive05

Original Post

How to connect multiple xbox 360s to the EA servers.

★ Novice

Recently I'v been having a problem with using multiple Xbox 360's and one being unable to connect to the EA servers hosting Battlefield 3. Around 2~ weeks ago both Xbox's could play together on Battlefield 3 but now only one or neither can play Battlefield 3 online. I'v tied port forwarding but it doesnt seem to help the problem. Any solutions?

Message 1 of 5 (334 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

I had a similar issue last week with another player, could you please provide us some details about your router, your internet connection and if your consoles are connected via wired or wireless connection?

Cheers
Basti

Message 2 of 5 (327 Views)

★ Novice

My router is a Belkin F9K1102V2. My internet is through Shaw Canada and is around 18mbps download and 2.6mpbs upload. Both Xbox's are connecting via wireless.

Message 3 of 5 (320 Views)

Can you try connecting one 360 via a wired connection and see if that helps? You may also have to assign static IP addresses to each 360 so the traffic is not conflicting.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 5 (318 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Son and I having same issue. Linksys EA4500 charter broadband. Worked previously and I've tried everything from static IT's portforwarding wired n wireless. Very frustrating.
Message 5 of 5 (285 Views)