Re: DLC Will Not Work

by ragnarok013

Original Post

DLC Will Not Work

★★★ Newbie

I recently put some money on Battlefield 4 and recieved a dlc code for Air Shortcut but my code will not work, says its been used but i havent used it at all. I use PS3

Message 1 of 2 (144 Views)

Re: DLC Will Not Work

[ Edited ]

Shay I tried to find your soldier in battlelog but it didn't show up.  Are you perhaps on console?  If so you may need to link your console soldier with your origin account in order to take advantage of the shortcut.  If you are on PS3 you can link your soldier like this:

Step 1 - Go to www.ea.com

Step 2 - Click on 'Login' in the upper right corner, if you are already logged in, log out.

Step 3 - Now the login form pops up, ignore the textfields and click the PSN button below

Step 4 - A new window pops up that allows you to login with your PSNL account.

Step 5 - Now that the EA Server knows that you are the owner of this PSN account and if you already have an EA account you can now login to connect both accounts. In case you don't have an EA/Origin account yet, simply click the link on the right side to create one.

If you are on Xbox from the main title screen right click the d-pad to open your battlefeed and then log in with your Origin account.  Afterwards verify by logging into battlelog.battlefield.com

Afterwards if the air shortcut still isn't working speak with a Game Advisor who can apply the appropriate permissions here:  EA customer support:  https://help.ea.com/contact-us

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 2 (118 Views)