Re: Close Quarters not working

by ragnarok013

Original Post

Close Quarters not working

★★★ Newbie
I downloaded close quarters from a friend and even battle log says I can now play it, but it won't let me play it. I have bf3 for 360 and battle log said I have access to it, but u can't play it. Please help.
Message 1 of 2 (80 Views)

Re: Close Quarters not working

Can you explain what you mean by downloaded from a friend, this sounds very close to game sharing which isn't allowed? If another user's DLC is phsyically on your console battlelog will see the DLC and say that you have it even if it's not on your Xbox or Origin account.  If his Xbox Live account and DLC are physically on your console you might even be able to play the DLC but you won't officially "have it" on your Xbox or Origin account.  In order to play the DLC you'll need to go from the main menu to multiplayer, server browser, then click R3 to open the server  browser filter and check the CQ expansion maps to find and play them. 

If you still can't play the DLC then it is safe to assume that the Microsoft account restrictions for DLC purchases are the reason and you'll have to purchase the CQ Expansion from the Xbox Live Marketplace.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 2 (78 Views)