Cant post new threads in forums or share anything to battlefeed.

by diagarooo

Original Post

Cant post new threads in forums or share anything to battlefeed.

★★★ Newbie

Hi community.

I dont recall when this first started, but in November last year my account was compromised. I got it sorted out, and I recieved an email form EA/Dice saying that my account is under investigation. Since I got that email, everything on my profile has been hidden such as my display picture, battlefeed and presentation. I tried to make a new thread in the forum so the moderators can unhide all my stuff. After all the typing, I clicked "post" and then it redirected me back to the forums and my thread wasnt there. Plus, I cant share anything to the battle feed, such as my status, battlereports and rewards. It shows my status in the status bar but it doesnt update to the battlefeed. 

I spoke to a game adviser, we chatted for long after some trouble shooting, he said that I must phone my countries adviser, but its always too busy. It closes in Half an hours time and the wait time is two hours or something. 

Something else I figured out, is that its my account, not my PC or browser because I asked one of my friends if i can go onto his account and post something. Funnily enough, the post is on the battlefeed.

Please help ASAP!

Thanks.

Link

Message 1 of 1 (261 Views)