Re: Bough BF3 limited edition used. Gamestop said they put a new onlinepass code in it but it dosent work

by DotaHD

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Bough BF3 limited edition used. Gamestop said they put a new onlinepass code in it but it dosent work

★★★ Newbie

I have just recently purchased battlefield 3 limited edition from gamestop used. When i asked about the online pass code they told me they have put a new one in it. When i got home their was a online pass code but when i went to redeem it, it said that it had already been used. I really want to play online is their anyway i could get another code? i still have the old one for verification.

Message 1 of 3 (274 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Bough BF3 limited edition used. Gamestop said they put a new onlinepass code in it but it dosent work

★ Guide

Hello,

It's not recommended to put your e-mail here, on the forum.

For this kind of situations you should try to contact an EA Advisor, they surely can help you !

Contact an EA Advisor by clicking here. First of all you'll have to fill out your product, the type of your issue, the platform and then press the live chat button and wait until someone will accept your request.

If live chat does not appear, it might be closed in your area at the moment and you might consider changing it to "United States" in the language selector in the bottom for a better result.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (267 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My email is <removed>

Message 2 of 3 (272 Views)

★ Guide

Hello,

It's not recommended to put your e-mail here, on the forum.

For this kind of situations you should try to contact an EA Advisor, they surely can help you !

Contact an EA Advisor by clicking here. First of all you'll have to fill out your product, the type of your issue, the platform and then press the live chat button and wait until someone will accept your request.

If live chat does not appear, it might be closed in your area at the moment and you might consider changing it to "United States" in the language selector in the bottom for a better result.

Message 3 of 3 (268 Views)