Battlelog Gravatar!!!

by shadowh4ck

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlelog Gravatar!!!

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I have changed my gravatar three times in the last few weeks and its doesnt seem to want to update on battlelog please help...??

Message 1 of 16 (764 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlelog Gravatar!!!

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Could you please try again?

Also, please specify which Battlelog profile we are talking about here, so that we can take a look. 

View in thread

Message 13 of 16 (799 Views)

Community Manager

When we had another look at your account we were able to add a Gravatar email address and the image showed up immediately. We noticed, however, that the Gravatar email address field was empty, so it might not have saved your previous changes. Please give it another try and add your Gravatar email address to the field and hit save. Reload the page and check if the email address was saved or if the field is empty again. If it's empty, log out of Battlelog and clear your cache and cookies for Battlelog, then log back in and try again. If it still doesn't save your email address, please try a different browser.

There is no issue with the account or Gravatar itself, it just seems that it wasn't saving your email address properly.

View in thread

Message 16 of 16 (785 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

Go to Edit Your profile in Battlelog and make sure that  you can find your Gravatar email there .

Message 2 of 16 (761 Views)

★★★★ Novice

lol done that hence why in my post it says Ive changed my gravatar three times and battlelog still hasnt updated my avatar/gravatar!!!

Message 3 of 16 (757 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

lol !! Then you must contact an EA advisor, maybe something wrong with battlelog Wink

https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Message 4 of 16 (750 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So I must contact EA with a problem with there battlelog waste my money in other words..Can someone not check my battlelog account please an admin????

Message 5 of 16 (746 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Battlelog has had alot of problems in the past issues and bugs so it is normal Im sure for battlelog administrators to check similar issues as to this!!

Message 6 of 16 (743 Views)

Community Manager

Make sure that your Gravatar is rated G on the Gravatar website, otherwise it might not show up. Then go into your profile settings and remove your Gravatar email address, click save. Then put the email address back in and hit save again. Give it a few minutes and check your Gravatar again. 

Message 7 of 16 (734 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thank you will give this a try...
Message 8 of 16 (715 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Done lets see what happens!!!
Message 9 of 16 (713 Views)

★★★★ Novice

till battlelog has not updated my gravatar/avatar...Please may someone check my account on battlelog..

- All my gravatars are G rated

- Uploaded and deleted new and old avatars/gravatars

- Logged in and out of my account on battlelog and gravatar

Message 10 of 16 (709 Views)