Battlelog Browser Plug in

by ziggy076

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlelog Browser Plug in

★★★ Newbie

After downloading the the browser plug in and installing it, the game still asks for it and won't recognise the installation.  The plug in shows up under the istalled programs in windows control panel.  I'm currently using Firefox.  I have tried it multiple times with whatever current plug in is out.  Always the same thing.  It did the same thing when I tried the BF4 beta.

Message 1 of 3 (187 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlelog Browser Plug in

if Firefox won't work try internet explorer or Chrome.  My IE10 did what you described but I was able to use Firefox.  Then after a new plugin came out I could use both IE10 and Firefox.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (189 Views)

All Replies

if Firefox won't work try internet explorer or Chrome.  My IE10 did what you described but I was able to use Firefox.  Then after a new plugin came out I could use both IE10 and Firefox.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 3 (190 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem. I can only play the game off line. Multiplayer forget it. All that happens trying to start BF4 is the notice to install the plug in over and over. I deleted it thinking it might be corrupt, but no cigar. This post says it's solved " read the solution" and that goes nowhere..is the link broken? Any advice will be appreciated.

Message 3 of 3 (158 Views)