Re: Battlefield 3 Premium Edition

by abijeet995

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 3 Premium Edition

★★★ Novice

I recently purchased Battlefield 3 Premium edition from origin using the offer advertised on their site. I, however received the limited edition instead of the premium edition. Can someone please suggest the appropriate action to be taken? Also has anyone exploited this offer? I also want to confirm whether the premium edition includes all the expansions, add-ons and bonuses with the welcome pack.

Message 1 of 4 (129 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

hey

you should use the live chat or phone support for important problems  https://help.ea.com/contact-us Under product select Battlefield 3, Under Category select Account/Registration, Under Platform select the platform.
You should see at the bottom Call Me Live Chat, Email Me. Select Either Call me or live chat (whichever one is available).

Regards,

N

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (127 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

hey

you should use the live chat or phone support for important problems  https://help.ea.com/contact-us Under product select Battlefield 3, Under Category select Account/Registration, Under Platform select the platform.
You should see at the bottom Call Me Live Chat, Email Me. Select Either Call me or live chat (whichever one is available).

Regards,

N

Message 2 of 4 (128 Views)

★★★ Novice

Does the premium edition includes all the expansions, add-ons and bonuses with the welcome pack?

Message 3 of 4 (116 Views)

★★★ Novice

I already had installed bf3 on my comp pror to the purchase. After the purchase I started to download, but it was actually updating. Accidently I uninstalled the game in middle of the update and now even the limited edition is not working. Please Help!!

Message 4 of 4 (112 Views)