Re: Battlefield 3 Pass (Please Help) !!

by EA_Bastian

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefield 3 Pass (Please Help) !!

★★★ Newbie

Hey, So I downloded the battlefield 3 online pass on this account that i made, i made it quite a while ago so and i have *save password* enabled. i cant remember my pass for it, but that doesnt concern me as to it signs me in automatically, anyway, i made a new account because i wanted a different psn name for battlefield and to start fresh, So i deleted my previous account, not knowing that it would also delete my online pass, now when i try to play online on my new account, it doesnt let me, and i cant log back into my other account to get it back Frown please help i dont want to waste my money, because i only bought the game for the multiplayer, thanks.

Message 1 of 2 (93 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

You can only redeem and bind your Online Pass to one specific account. Otherwise, you could just use an Online Pass with every account. However, you will need to get in contact with one of our Game Advisor, we are not able to help you out with this issue.

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (79 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

You can only redeem and bind your Online Pass to one specific account. Otherwise, you could just use an Online Pass with every account. However, you will need to get in contact with one of our Game Advisor, we are not able to help you out with this issue.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 2 (80 Views)