Battlefied 3: joining server error: you need to be logged in to Origin

by AlinD0L

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlefied 3: joining server error: you need to be logged in to Origin

★ Novice

Although I am logged in to Origin, and to Battlelog too, whenever I try to connect to a server, it tells me that I am not connected to Origin. Other games work, only Battlefied gives me a hard time. I disabled the firewall, but it won't work either way...

Message 1 of 4 (407 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Battlefied 3: joining server error: you need to be logged in to Origin

@AlinD0L wrote:

Thank you for the response, but sadly, nothing works.... And it's been like this since the last Origin update... 

Have you tried using the plugin launcher with Firefox? I had that same exact error when trying to use the pluginless launcher but swapping to the traditional plugin launcher as shown in the screen shot below and using firefox solved the problem. Once point of clarification if you are using the plugin you mus use firefox or Internet explorer as Chrome does not support the plugin and Edge is not yet supported.

Untitled.jpg

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (393 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@AlinD0L Try using a different web browser / using chrome plugin free or the plugin, depending on what you are using now try the opposite. 

Message 2 of 4 (395 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you for the response, but sadly, nothing works.... And it's been like this since the last Origin update... 

Message 3 of 4 (383 Views)

@AlinD0L wrote:

Have you tried using the plugin launcher with Firefox? I had that same exact error when trying to use the pluginless launcher but swapping to the traditional plugin launcher as shown in the screen shot below and using firefox solved the problem. Once point of clarification if you are using the plugin you mus use firefox or Internet explorer as Chrome does not support the plugin and Edge is not yet supported.

Untitled.jpg

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 4 (394 Views)