Re: Banned from battlelog?

by feat12345678

Original Post

Banned from battlelog?

★★★★★ Newbie
So i recently got a massage telling me im banned from Battlelog for 27 days??
Now i was wondering why iv been banned and how to appeal? Because something isn't right.

Im on a vacation so i havent been on battlelog to much, but i have posted a couple of posts here and there. And when i got the bann massage i went over all of my forum posts which were about 3 or 4 and there is no profanity or anything deserving a bann.

Now i have been banned for writing and unfiting massage to EA/DICE (which contained some profanity) on a public forum before, But over that massage i only got a 2 hour bann. So what could i have done to deserv a 27 day bann??
Message 1 of 3 (198 Views)

Hero

https://help.ea.com/article/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts <--- All you need to know Standard smile

Please accept solutions if they are correct and press the XP button if somebody helped you. This way you help others in the same situation.

Cheers
-Carbonic

carbonic signature

Message 2 of 3 (187 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Thank you for the reply, but i have already tried [edit: email address removed], but all it does is to link me to some sorts of homepage, where i cannot find the information you're speeking of. This is really starting to annoy me, because i cannot speak with my friends and iv lost all features Battlelog has to offer. There has to be some sort of misunderstanding, because iv rarely been on battlelog, and the few posts iv made on the public forum, does not contain anything deserving a bann at alll.
Message 3 of 3 (179 Views)