Re: BF3 codes from customer experience dont work

by dukenukem007

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF3 codes from customer experience dont work

★ Novice

Hello,

I am having issues activating my BF3 premium and limited addition after crash of PC. New codes issued from EA customer experience via email do not work. Any suggestions. EA Australia phone contact waiting is very long and suggests coming here

Thank you

Message 1 of 3 (191 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

@dukenukem007 Go back on to the EA Support webpage and get connected to a live chat agent. They will be able to help you out a little more on this issue you are having with your keys.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Did a post solve your question? Click Accept as Solution & Award with XP!
PM me with game related issues only. Account issues? http://help.ea.com/

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (187 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@dukenukem007 Go back on to the EA Support webpage and get connected to a live chat agent. They will be able to help you out a little more on this issue you are having with your keys.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Did a post solve your question? Click Accept as Solution & Award with XP!
PM me with game related issues only. Account issues? http://help.ea.com/

Message 2 of 3 (188 Views)

★ Novice

Hi, yes i ended up doing just that. Much to my fustration the issue has been resolved. The icons in origin are different but the important thing is i have access.    Just a note for all future gamers with this issue, I have been told that if an individual buys the premium version (which includes the base game) that base game for some reason yet to be explained regesters as Limited edition. Confusing when I also happen to own the BF3 limited adition as well. Why do I have them both, well lets just say that my girl was trying to surprise me on the same day i brought the premium version. Happy Days

Message 3 of 3 (176 Views)