BF3 Wont launch because i need to activate my product key??

by SDeiTyx

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BF3 Wont launch because i need to activate my product key??

★ Apprentice

so i just upgraded to windows 10, i download and install BF3 and then go to battlelog to launch the game only to run into the infamous punkbuster issue, then when that was resolved the game wouldnt launch because of this stupid activation *! i have played the game for 300 hours! i bought it! its mine! why cant i freaking play it anymore!

Message 1 of 6 (479 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BF3 Wont launch because i need to activate my product key??

★ Apprentice

EDIT:........well out of all the things i tried i didnt think changing my password would work but it did... it could of just told me instead of misleading me.

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (453 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

I'm editing this answer because I upgraded to Win10 tonight on my second PC and got this error.  The way I corrected it was I logged out of Origin, logged back in and then right clicked and repaired BF3.  After the repair was completed I logged into Battlelog and played a game without incident.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 6 (470 Views)

★ Apprentice

didnt work for me :/

Message 3 of 6 (454 Views)

@SDeiTyx wrote:

didnt work for me :/

Hmm that is weird, then I do recommend speaking with  a game advisor to see if something's changes on the back end with your account entitlements.  

You can reach a game advisor here:  https://help.ea.com/contact-us click on the orange button on the right to start a new case, follow the instructions and when you are presented with a contact method I recommend that you use the telephone option and the “call me” option so you don't have to stay on hold for a long time. The call back feature available to North America, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Slovakia, Switzerland, and the UK.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 4 of 6 (449 Views)

★ Apprentice

already been through all that, they couldn't help me either, it would appear EA has well and truly done me over.... this is why no one likes origin.

Message 5 of 6 (444 Views)

★ Apprentice

EDIT:........well out of all the things i tried i didnt think changing my password would work but it did... it could of just told me instead of misleading me.

Message 6 of 6 (454 Views)