Re: Account hacked and then banned by punkbuster, what else can I do?

by EA_Bastian

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Account hacked and then banned by punkbuster, what else can I do?

★★★ Newbie

Now I know punkbuster is a third party company with a software not with good quality, but let me tell you my story. Well this started after I uninstall my windows 7 ultimate and upgrade it to windows 8. I took a while because also I was upgrading my computer to better recording and promotiong of battlefield game because I love the game but I got disappointed because I was doing something to as well as me make the companies have more clients and more people playing the game you know. Well how I know I got banned I got the cases number when alive while chatting to an advisor battlelog log me off from the page and said I got log off because someone is using this account in another system and also my email got hacked as well I had to change even the security question on origin. after that happy that the advisor helped me to install the game becuase it didnt want to accept me my codes. I go to the server browsers and join to a server after 10 seconds on the server not even choose my class I got banned with this guid 3aa884da755c6ab774bbe87c17710191 and I have make tikets more than 10 and evenbalance havent respond and not signs of it. the just say our software is not stupid or our software has no errors, enjoy ur ban. I mean what the f.... can a software dont have errors that there are more bf3 cheaters making videos of bf3 on ob servers and selling it and pb is not taking them and they hack accounts to promote the cheats as some people say. Here are some tickets numbers of the ban EB8563000688263 and EB862600068842, I mean PB doesnt have the enought technology to be an anticheat of DICE and EA that is not balanced. EA and Dice need another company that ensure not hack accounts and also not cheating. Hope PB is not going to BF4 to such an awsome game. I can play the game of course but not the ranked servers that is the good part of bf3 and where I wanted to record gameplays. I recorded once a gameplay that I have on youtube but It slows me down the FPS of the game a lot so thats why I wanted to upgrade it. But after this upgrade I cannot play no more. Email hacked, passwords hacked and battlelog hacked which thanks to an EA advisor I got to stable the account security but it's for nothing I cannot play on the ranked servers because of PB now.

Message 1 of 2 (159 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

I can understand that issues like yours can make you really upset. We are not able to taking care of perform any actions on account bans here on Answer HQ. We are a public and community driven board.

As it sounds like that you contacted evenbalance several times I would recommend to get in contact with our support team.

Cheers

Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (153 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

I can understand that issues like yours can make you really upset. We are not able to taking care of perform any actions on account bans here on Answer HQ. We are a public and community driven board.

As it sounds like that you contacted evenbalance several times I would recommend to get in contact with our support team.

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 2 (154 Views)