Re: Battlefield 1 THE SUMMER MISSIONS

by EA_Joker

Original Post

★★ Apprentice
Everyone said in forums 13th.. And today start third mission.. If today start i think today is the Last Day to recive the tag of the second mission (and today i win 3 in front Games to the third mission...)
Message 81 of 123 (1,537 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I searched an official date for unlocking the second mission dog tag and i find nothing. I just see mission end the 13th august but not more (if you have an official link about a date of awarding post it here).  

So for the first we do wait 2 weeks before having dog tag, so probably same for it.

3rd mission start the 12th august and ending the 20th (win 3 frontline), no more info about it.

Message 82 of 123 (1,530 Views)

★★ Apprentice
It does not make any sense, if the 12th begins the third and second ends the 13th, in between the 12th and 13th can both missions be done? Anyway I did the second taking advantage last weekend for the double of XP ... and today I already did 3 frontline Games (win) I played 5 and win 3 ... tomorrow i gonna play and win 3 more ...
Message 83 of 123 (1,527 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

These dog tag is not automatically unlock so we do be patient. When first guy will Shouting that they are having the dog tag, we can ask questions if we don't have it too.

Message 84 of 123 (1,522 Views)

★ Apprentice
I had to contact EA support a couple days after they awarded the first medal. So maybe they're going to try to wait for a cleaner release for the second and third medals!!
Message 85 of 123 (1,491 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Community Manager

Updating the solution with more info:

The 4th dog tag and knife have not been awarded to anyone yet - please allow a few more days. I'll update the thread as soon as there's any news.

Cheers

- Joker

---

Please be careful when gathering your information - to my knowledge, there was no official word stating the dog tag for the second summer mission would be delivered on August 13th. It was just tweeted today by Jeff Braddock that the tag should be awarded next Monday, the 21st, so please be patient as it wasn't rolled out yet at all.

Thanks!

Message 86 of 123 (3,833 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@EA_Joker 

Damn thanks i'm became crazy with all this second mission post where i'm trying to guide in one topic Standard smile

Message 87 of 123 (1,265 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Thank you!! That information is useful.. Do you know when third dog tag Will give to users?
Message 88 of 123 (1,244 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey @Moskolonel, no problem at all - sometimes people don't bother scrolling down or using the search function unfortunately, so I'll just merge it.

As for your request, @PaulRammone, I can't give you a fixed date yet for the third one, but I'll keep you posted, don't worry!

Message 89 of 123 (1,114 Views)

★★ Novice

Second dog tag unlocked. XD

Message 90 of 123 (1,097 Views)