Re: Update ufc

by Sosasanta88

Original Post

Update ufc

★ Apprentice

The lack of ranked fighters are getting frustrating I understand the hard work it takes and that but seriously the amount of top ranked fighters who aren’t on the game is crazy the amount of times I’ve gone to play as a fighter after I’ve watched an event only to realise they aren’t in the game even though they have just been the main fight of a card and are ranked in top 5 even UFC fighters themselves are complaining about it

List of fighters who should be in game by now 

Alex Pereira 

Talia santos

Maryna Rodriguez 

Manon Fiorot

Rafael Fiziev

Mateusz Gamrot

Arman Tsarukyan

Sean Strickland 

Jamahl Hill

Brandon Royval
Bryce Mitchell

Mosvar Evoloev

Ilia Topuria

Geoff Neal

Shavkat Rakhmonov 

Sean Brady

Daniel Rodriguez 

Michel Pereira 

Chris Curtis

Joaquin Buckley

Ryan Spann

Sergei Pavlovich

Sergei spivac

Xiaonan Yan

Amanda Lemos

maycee barber 

Irene Aldana

Macy Chiasson

Message 1 of 7 (1,526 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@41cd4b762b45bc96Alex Pereira will be fighting for the title in 3 days and still not in the game..

Message 2 of 7 (1,466 Views)

★ Apprentice
@MTaranto Ea Must of seen this post cause they added Pereria,Santos and fiziev
Message 3 of 7 (1,431 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@41cd4b762b45bc96 STRAIGHT-FACTS!! AND NOW HERE WE ARE IN JANUARY of 2023, and I’m still dying to play with RYAN SPANN with that one-punch KO POWER of his, or even better someone like SERGIE PAVOLICH at heavyweight considering what he did to TWO-TOP-5 heavyweights at the time in DERRICK LEWIS AND TUISAVA! SERGIES’ power-rating would have to be A 99 at the least, if not maybe a 100 like Francis’! But also I wouldn’t mind EA bringing back fighters and LEGENDS like SHANE CARWIN, especially being that in his prime one could argue that CARWIN hit just as hard as FRANCIS OR SERGIE PAVOLICH! Or maybe bringing back FRANK MIR, who’s definitely a UFC HALL OF FAMER ONEDAY IF he’s not already one! Or Tim Silva, or even RANDY COURTURE, GOD BLESS HIS SOUL!
Message 4 of 7 (1,154 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@41cd4b762b45bc96 And also they just added JAMAHL HILL as of THIS MOMENT TODAY, but still no SPANN OR PAVOLICH!😣
Message 5 of 7 (1,151 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

AND ALSO WHY ISN’T BRUCE LEE’S SPEED AT LEAST A 100 OR 99 IN AT LEAST ONE OF THE FOUR WEIGHT CLASSES THAT THEY HAVE HIM IN? (135lbs,145lbs,155lbs, or 170lbs?). LEE IS THE TRUE-GOAT OF MMA and ONE OF THE ORIGINAL FOUNDERS OF MMA, and his real-life Speed was super human! 

Message 6 of 7 (1,134 Views)

★ Apprentice

Lol EA must of seen this post when I uploaded it because majority of the people top of the list are now in the game

Message 7 of 7 (773 Views)