Re: UFC 4 Career Mode Discussion

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_BlueberryEh, it was to be expected, but I had to ask.

While I have you here though, one more question about Career: When will I get a ranked opponent? I'm currently 24-0 (17-0 in UFC) with the KO record and the Finishing record for goat status achieved, yet I never got a ranked opponent and am still not ranked myself. Is that supposed to be that way or did I do something wrong? For the last ten fights or so, I got usually medium to high hype if that counts for anything, sometimes very high. I just don't understand how I still don't get offered ranked opponents with that record.

EDIT: I only declined one fight so far, and it was against someone I just fought and KOd, so I didn't want to and I had thought if I decline that, they will offer me someone ranked already. Alas ...

EDIT2: I'm also still fighting on the Undercard only. In UFC 3, if you were 12-0 overall, the 13th fight was on the main card. And with 18-0 overall you got a title match.

Message 41 of 47 (5,002 Views)

Community Manager

@Infernopommes 

Try keep declining fights. From what I'm aware of that can help increase your chances of them setting you up with a ranked/title fight. 

Blueberry.png
Message 42 of 47 (4,979 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry Have career mode be more immersive like my journey in the FIFA games. We should have press conferences, having our created fighters get to argue and call out our opponents. There should be post-fight interviews with joe rogan and callouts. We should have different fight camps and we should be able to move through them like in ufc 3. We should have free reign of moving down or up weight classes whenever we want. We should have longer longevity that doesn't get that affected by knockouts, injuries, and losing fights. Also, make the body types bigger and more jacked, and gives us more options to change the body fat, size of the biceps, neck, back, type of abs and etc. Also make it so that we can make our height higher, for middleweight and light heavyweights the height limit should be 6'6, and for heavyweights 7 feet. Also, make it so that we can adjust the reach to 85 inches or lower. Most importantly we should be able to use our career fighter for offline fights and online.  

Dear EA for UFC, please just do this for the upcoming game and try to listen to what the fans want, for at least one game. 
Message 43 of 47 (2,887 Views)

★ Novice

Additional features THAT SHOULD BE IN at release...Fluid Boxing and the MMA move sets work [like they have atleast to point ,in prior titles] Not having my fighter Have stage fright...when u go in and push buttons to do the right thing and.....if this was a even a youth camp this one thing would've been done first time and the next time they would just side strafe to a very much unguarded opponent and ...well that's the thing 🤔. For this to happen ONCE is fight ending let the 15 other times be do overs. MMA's version of save scumming..🤨....?  Ok  devs joking about totally immersion breaking fight mechanics . You, yeah u quit swapping maddens bleacher with last{6 month's}texture and I'll give a even easier task(s)  Fix the moves not doing anythingor as I and those who hit "Supposed button combination " That was going to be the best thing for winning that important 14th try in a title defends.  AND YOU WATCH YOUR GUY TAKE THE SAME THING but felt that it would be nice if u can just do what is going to be the least harmful to ur opponent ad using the most stamina to also negate thinking bout that poor frail Belt holder!   🎁 3 Things that make it a game that you release,1 year for content management and if you want to get the audience that gets a 2nd year to give a unannounced fan focused experiences and such ,  Give both offline a deep madden like superstar feel and look..its a fighting game in a real world state. So let us see the good <$$,Fame and how much you can do to give back to the community,etc but also show the dirty scum Troubles the whole sport has and maybe if ur guy makes some "Errors"; then you fall prey to those forces & either work up outta the mess . Or if climb out to much or if slime. Is the only thing you want u can feel those🐌🎈. Depending upon Mr.White and his  Lawcasting ghouls really believe that UFC can handle abit of mud

Message 44 of 47 (2,702 Views)

★ Novice
@xW1CK3D0N3x **edit this mess of thoughts was compiled from 2 duplicate reply tabs that swapped to an not

To..? So Sry for the mild headache from t🫤
Message 45 of 47 (2,698 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ComplexConcept Would be great if we could use our progress from career to play with friends even if it was just offline and that it what ruined the game to the point I don't feel it's worth playing the day they fix that is the day I start playing it again... what a waste of $63
Message 46 of 47 (1,949 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@asaptaji Ea needs to update ufc 4 and fix the not being able to use our progressed characters with friends atleast but what would we expect all there games are trash cuz they don't care what we think we are only the ppl paying for there games putting cash in there pockets
Message 47 of 47 (1,948 Views)