Cannot Connect with EA Servers to Play UFC4

by Hostraider666

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cannot Connect with EA Servers to Play UFC4

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I just buy UFC 4 and it wont let me play online.....I have ps4...

Message 1 of 47 (41,842 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cannot Connect with EA Servers to Play UFC4

Community Manager

@Hostraider666 

If you are still unable to get access to your account please contact our Support team via this link below. Our forum team unfortunately can't make any account changes to ensure account security is at the highest standard.

Unable to access account help: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/im-locked-out-of-my-ea-account/

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 47 (41,597 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hello, @Hostraider666.

Are you still having trouble connecting to UFC 4? If so, I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 47 (41,724 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo When I start the game it says you there something wrong my EA account?? I cant link my EA account To Ps4
Message 3 of 47 (41,711 Views)

Community Manager

@Hostraider666 

Can you get me a screenshot of the error you're seeing? In order to play our games online, your PSN ID needs to be linked to an EA account. If you've played our games previously, you already have an EA account with your PSN ID linked to it. In that case, you shouldn't need to link it again. You just need to log in to the right account.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 47 (41,713 Views)

Community Manager

@Hostraider666 

If you are still unable to get access to your account please contact our Support team via this link below. Our forum team unfortunately can't make any account changes to ensure account security is at the highest standard.

Unable to access account help: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/im-locked-out-of-my-ea-account/

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 47 (41,598 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Привет. Проблема существует уже очень давно. когда я захожу в сетевую игру, я получаю сообщение: «Чтобы получить доступ к онлайн-функциям этой игры, все активные пользователи должны быть подключены к учетной записи PSN и серверам EA. Все подключено и подключено, но я не могу играть по сети .

Message 6 of 47 (40,008 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, i have ufc 4 on PS5 this month (Plus), and the same error… Unable to Connect when i want invite a friend 

Message 7 of 47 (28,457 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @Myckro 

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 47 (28,362 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

still didn’t work, it even shows i’m signed into my ea account so i don’t know what the issue is.

Message 9 of 47 (27,923 Views)

Community Manager

@nogaming360 

What exactly is happening when you try to load into UFC 4?

Aljo.png
Message 10 of 47 (27,685 Views)