Re: Can’t connect EA servers

by elcompalejandroh

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can’t connect EA servers

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I see that this issue is pretty common. For a couple of days ago I bought UFC 4 on my PS5, but I realised that I cannot connect to EA servers and play online. I did almost every troubleshooting step advisors told me and nothing worked. But at last I tried to share a hotspot from my phone’s 4G and connected console to it. And a funny thing, EA servers worked. They can’t see my 100 Mb/s Internet but it still see my * 4G. Any thoughts, guys?

Message 1 of 6 (4,513 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@lemon41k2 

It is probably worthwhile checking your connection type (IPv4/IPv6) with your ISP.

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (4,488 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@lemon41k2 

It is probably worthwhile checking your connection type (IPv4/IPv6) with your ISP.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 6 (4,489 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So I am having the same problem and I can’t connect on only this game on my Xbox one. What is the difference in those?

Message 3 of 6 (4,311 Views)

Community Manager

@Tinnmann2187 

Do you use a custom Gamertag pic? We've seen that cause connectivity issues for the game. If you swap back to a default Xbox profile image that should help players reconnect. 

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 6 (4,297 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Instead of them to find a fix to the problem they’d rather you rebuild your database every single time you wanna play online 🤷🏾‍♂️

Message 5 of 6 (4,165 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello l can’t play ufc 4 online it says in order to acces the online features for this title all active users must be signed into PlayStation Network and the EA Servers.

Message 6 of 6 (1,497 Views)